||ChartDirector is a powerful charting component for creating professional looking charts, graphs, meters and gauges for Windows Form and ASP.NET applications.
- Comprehensive Chart Styles: Pie, Donut, bar, line, spline, step line, trend line, curve-fitting, inter-line coloring, area, scatter, bubble, floating box, box-whisker, waterfall, finance, gantt, vector, radar, polar, rose, angular and linear meters. Supports XY axis swapping (rotated charts) and 3D effects.
- Meters and Gauges in both angular and linear styles.
- Financial charting library supporting numerous technical indicators with source code.
- Layer Architecture: Enables new chart styles to be composed easily using chart layers as building blocks.
- Flexible: Object oriented API allows you to control and customize chart details, so you can design the charts you want.
- CDML: Innovative ChartDirector Mark Up Language (CDML) technology allows rich formatting of labels with embedding icons.
- Advanced Color System: Translucent colors, gradient colors, patterns colors (textures), threshold colors (zone colors), etc.
- Bandwidth Efficient: Optimized color reduction algorithm for creating palette based charts that look as good as true color charts, but with much smaller file size. Ideal for Internet applications.
- Interactive: Interactive capabilities for both Web and Windows Forms. Charts can contain automatically generated and user defined hot spots to respond to mouse events. Ideal for drill-down capabilities, tool tip help messages, mouse event handlers, or adding custom links or buttons.
- 100% Managed Code
- Fully integrated with Visual Studio .NET Dynamic Help, F1 context sensitive help and Intellisense system for enhanced developer productivity.